CALL FOR PAPERS - GUIDELINES
Welcome to the abstract submission system for ESSKA AFAS AIG Meeting 2017!
Submissions will be open until June 7th, 2017.
If selected your abstract will be classified in one of the two following categories:
- Oral communication
- Poster presentation
All submitters of accepted abstracts must be registered to the conference to be included in the final program.
All abstraits should be written in English.
Before you can submit your abstract you must create an online account.
If you have participated to any conferences organized by MCO such as the SFA congress, you should already have an account on our registration interface: MyCongressOnline.
You can login with your previously used email address and password, or request a password if necessary. If you do not already have an account, you can create one.
- The submitter’s account will receive the acceptance(s) and schedule document.
- The « presenter’s » account (who has to be registered to the congress) will receive the certificate of presentation of the poster(s)/ presentations listed on his account.
- The first author, will be posted in first on the author’s list.
STEP 1: General information about your abstract
Your abstract can only be submitted in English and must include:
- An English title.
- A list of authors with their affiliations: make sure the names, degrees, and affiliations are consistent on every abstract you submit, or that lists you as an author.
- A designated speaker.
- A topic and a list of key words.
- The main text of the abstract.
STEP 2: Title
- The title must be in lowercase, with a capital at the beginning.
- Do not use any small capitals or all capitals in the title.
- Do not use any asterisks or notes.
- Your title must be on a single line.
STEP 3: Select a topic, a type of presentation and a category.
Please select the topic of your abstract in the list of categories.
You must also chose the type of presentation you would like to be considered for: an oral communication, or a poster presentation.
STEP 4: Authors
You must create the list of authors using the « Create a new author » form.
Once created, you may add the authors (first author and co-authors) and select a speaker.
The speaker has to be the person designed to make the oral presentation or the one in charge of the poster presentation. The speaker must be registered to the congress to have the poster displayed during the congress.
STEP 5: Abstract Text
- Your abstract must not exceed 400 words.
- You should prepare the body of the abstract using a text editor (work, TexteEdit, etc.). You can use any font, the text will be automatically formatted once submitted.
- You must not insert any image or table into the abstract but upload any complementary file instead.
STEP 6: Validation and submission process
Initially, the abstracts are registered under a « Draft » status. You will receive an email confirming the registration of your abstract and that it is in draft status. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours, please contact us.
When your abstract is in draft form, you may return to your account at any time to amend the content or submit the final version. Abstracts in draft form MUST be submitted formally before the deadline. When you click SUBMIT, your abstract will change to the status « submitted », and you will receive a confirmation of your submission by email. Only abstracts with a « submitted » status will be forwarded to the Abstract Committee for review.
CALL FOR PAPERS - GUIDELINES
For any further information, please contact Ms Mervé Gunesel